Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Guest Room
|£87 £61||£87 £61|
"Dusseldorf hotel near Old Town, Konigsallee"
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Overlooking the Rhine
Facing the river Rhine, the Radisson SAS Scandinavia Hotel is within 3 km (2 mi) of Dusseldorf's Old Town, trade fair, and Konigsallee.
The hotel features a restaurant serving international cuisine, a lounge and bar, an indoor pool, spa tub, sauna, solarium, and gym.
Air conditioned guestrooms feature complimentary wireless Internet access, satellite television, direct-dial phones, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Radisson SAS Scandinavia Hotel features a restaurant, lounge and bar. Recreational facilities include an indoor pool, spa tub, sauna, solarium, and gym. Massages are available. Guests will have access to a business center as well as 20 different conference and meeting rooms. Limited onsite parking is also available (surcharge). The lobby has a fireplace where you can sit and read your complimentary newspaper.
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 20
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 314
- Number of floors - 10
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Concierge services
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Tour assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Secure parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- In-room safe
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
Le Jardin - offers the very finest examples of international cuisine, in a pleasant atmosphere. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Le Boulevard – summer terrace serving light refreshments.
Kürassier Lounge – this hotel bar offers cocktails in pleasant surroundings. The ideal meeting place.
- Running track/path nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 24 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 16 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per room, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 48 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.