Book your room at The Westin Dublin
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Room (Writers)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Opulent hotel by Trinity College, with restaurant
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Near Grafton Street
Overlooking Trinity College, this historic building is adjacent to Grafton Street shops and a 10-minute walk from St Stephen's Green, the National Gallery, and Dublin Castle.
The Westin Dublin's 5-story atrium offers afternoon tea under a glass roof and a bar is housed in the former bank vault.
Guestrooms feature LCD televisions, wireless Internet access, and Westin's signature Heavenly Beds with pillowtop mattresses and down duvets and pillows.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The Westin Dublin's airy Atrium Lounge, popular for afternoon tea, lunch, and dinner, spans 5 floors and has marble floors and palm trees. The newly refurbished Mint Bar aims to redefine the cocktail scene in Central Dublin through creative concept cocktails. Wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby and business center. The conference and banqueting facilities includes 7 meeting/conference rooms and a computer station.
A small fitness center has cardiovascular machines, resistance machines, and free weights.
The hotel also offers tours/ticket assistance, currency exchange, and express check-out.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Meeting rooms
- Express check-out
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 163
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 8
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 2001
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (15 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (15 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Eat and drink
The Atrium - Sunlight from the glass ceiling cascades this soaring space, located in the center of the hotel and featuring marble floors, a bar, and a selection of sofas and armchairs among the palm trees. Afternoon tea, lunch, and dinner are served. Complimentary newspapers are available.
The Mint Bar - Downstairs from the lobby, the Mint Bar was the vault in this former bank building. The original vaulted ceiling and slate floor remain, and dark wooden paneling surrounds the central bar. Newly opened in early 2014, the bar aims to redefine the Dublin cocktail scene through creative concept cocktails. Guests can enjoy lunch and dinner throughout the week and Jazz Nights Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
The Exchange Restaurant - Serving a wide breakfast selection each morning, including cooked items and healthy options.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for The Westin Dublin
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests staying at the hotel December 24-25, 2014 must make advance reservations for afternoon tea service at Atrium Lounge, Christmas Eve lunch in The Banking Hall, Christmas Eve dinner at The Exchange Restaurant, and Christmas Day lunch The Banking Hall; surcharges apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 21.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 15 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
Holiday Dining Offers
Book a stay for travel on valid dates in December 2014 and guests can enjoy the following holiday-themed events (fee applies and reservations required):
- Festive lunch and dinner at The Exchange Restaurant throughout the month of December, with a glass of mulled wine or eggnog upon arrival (open Tuesday - Saturday)
- Selection of festive cocktails, mulled wine, Christmas specials at The Mint Bar throughout December, and live entertainment on New Year's Eve
- Festive afternoon tea service at The Atrium Lounge with live music performed by the Dublin Gospel Choir on Christmas Eve
- Christmas Eve buffet lunch in The Banking Hall with live music by a 3-piece band and a visit from Santa Claus
- 3-course dinner with glass of sparkling Prosecco on Christmas Eve at The Exchange Restaurant with a glass of sparkling, music by the Dublin Gospel Choir in The Atrium Lounge, and music by a classically trained harpist throughout the evening
- 4-course Christmas Day lunch in The Banking Hall with a glass of Champagne and a mulled wine reception, live entertainment, and a visit from Santa Claus
- 5-course New Year's Eve dinner at The Exchange Restaurant with Champagne reception and live entertainment
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority)