Availability: Premier Inn Dublin Airport
Swords eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, in Swords, this eco-friendly hotel is close to The Wright Venue, National Show Centre, and Swords Castle. Local attractions also include Malahide Castle and Talbot Botanic Gardens.
In addition to a restaurant, Premier Inn Dublin Airport features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Premier Inn Dublin Airport Amenities
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Premier Inn Dublin Airport is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 155
- Number of floors - 5
- Luggage storage
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £3.00 EUR /24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Premier Inn Dublin Airport has a restaurant on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Premier Inn Dublin Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time to make arrangements for check-in.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.75 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 3 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 1 per person (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 15 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Hospitality Award, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority)
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority) assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 3 stars.