Book your room at Dylan Hotel
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Luxury hotel in Ballsbridge area near Aviva Stadium and RDS.
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
By city centre
This stylish boutique hotel is housed in a Victorian building situated on the edge of Dublin city center, within easy reach of the Aviva Stadium, the RDS, The O2 concert venue, the Convention Centre Dublin, St. Stephens Green, and Grafton Street.
Guests of Dylan Hotel can sample the extensive beers, wines and cocktails in the contemporary Dylan Bar, dine in the Dylan Restaurant with its experimental Irish cuisine, and surf the web thanks to the complimentary wireless Internet access.
The 44 guestrooms have high-specification, contemporary design featuring Frette linen, modern photography and marble bathrooms; all offer air conditioning, direct-dial phones and satellite television.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Guests of Dylan Hotel can relax with a drink in the contemporary lounge bar, read a book in the library, order snacks and drinks at any hour from the room service menu, and access the complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. The executive traveler can use audio-visual equipment, business services, computer station, and secretarial services, while multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can advise on sightseeing opportunities and offer currency exchange. There is also a terrace and a valet parking available for an extra charge.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 41
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Satellite TV service
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Plasma TV
- iPod docking station
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Eat and drink
Dylan Restaurant - Offering a choice of modern and upmarket bistro cuisine with a focus on the finest seasonal Irish ingredients. Set in a contemporary space with a sophisticated atmosphere. This restaurant opens up onto two terraces, making it an ideal choice for al fresco dining. Open Tuesday to Sunday. Serves all meals, including Sunday brunch.
Dylan Bar - Contemporary lounge bar serving bar food and a wide choice of cocktails, wine, and beer from around the globe. Lively and trendy atmosphere with heated terrace seating. Terrace offers 2 flat-screen TVs. The Dylan Bar serves food daily.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Dylan Hotel
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Minimum guest age is 18
- Breakfast fee: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 100 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 500 per stay) plus EUR 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Pet deposit: EUR 100 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority)
Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority) assigns an official star rating for accommodations in Ireland. This Hotel property is rated 5 stars.