Book your room at Dylan Hotel
Room, 1 King Bed (Style)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Experience SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Luxury RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Luxury hotel in Ballsbridge area near Aviva Stadium and RDS.
By city centre
This stylish boutique hotel is housed in a Victorian building situated on the edge of Dublin city center, within easy reach of the Aviva Stadium, the RDS, The O2 concert venue, the Convention Centre Dublin, St. Stephens Green, and Grafton Street.
Guests of Dylan Hotel can sample the extensive beers, wines and cocktails in the contemporary Dylan Bar, dine in the Dylan Restaurant with its experimental Irish cuisine, and surf the web thanks to the complimentary wireless Internet access.
The 44 guestrooms have high-specification, contemporary design featuring Frette linen, modern photography and marble bathrooms; all offer air conditioning, direct-dial phones and satellite television.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Guests of Dylan Hotel can relax with a drink in the contemporary lounge bar, read a book in the library, order snacks and drinks at any hour from the room service menu, and access the complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. The executive traveler can use audio-visual equipment, business services, computer station, and secretarial services, while multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can advise on sightseeing opportunities and offer currency exchange. There is also a terrace and a valet parking available for an extra charge.
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 41
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 44
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Satellite TV service
- Frette Italian sheets
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Plasma TV
- iPod docking station
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free bottled water
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Climate control
- Free newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Where to Eat
Dylan Restaurant - Offering a choice of modern and upmarket bistro cuisine with a focus on the finest seasonal Irish ingredients. Set in a contemporary space with a sophisticated atmosphere. This restaurant opens up onto two terraces, making it an ideal choice for al fresco dining. Open Tuesday to Sunday. Serves all meals, including Sunday brunch.
Dylan Bar - Contemporary lounge bar serving bar food and a wide choice of cocktails, wine, and beer from around the globe. Lively and trendy atmosphere with heated terrace seating. Terrace offers 2 flat-screen TVs. The Dylan Bar serves food daily.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Minimum guest age is 18
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 100 per pet, per night (maximum EUR 500 per stay) plus EUR 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Pet deposit: EUR 100 per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 100
- Deposit: EUR 50 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Official Ireland Rating provided by Fáilte Ireland (The National Tourism Development Authority)