"Spotless rooms, great staff & next to the Metro!"
I love staying at this hotel!
- The rooms are spotless! I mean, they are ridiculously clean .. I'm abit of a germophobe, so cleanliness ranks really high on my list.
- Wifi is great! Good speed (I do alot of my work on the laptop, so this one's important too)
- Very close to the Sharaf DG metro station (just a five minute walk) .. also restaurants and grocery shops are very close by..
- The staff are always smiling, and are really friendly. Never had issues with them .. and they even bring you a glass of juice at the reception (it's the little things :)
- Not really a con, but the breakfast - while good - is somewhat limited. Maybe have a chef that does eggs?
zack from SF, CA
This hotel is located in Dubai (Al-Barsha - Tecom), close to Ski Dubai, Mall of the Emirates, and Wild Wadi Water Park. Also …More
Hotel staff at all levels were very helpful and professional. Whilst the hotel is part of a multi-purpose low level complex, medical centres, educational colleges etc it felt empty. Everything was large including the rooms. The room colour schemes are boring and a little dull, whilst the public areas are quite nice. I don't know the market requirement or the local competition, but I felt the rooms could easily be half the size, more colourful and more cosy. It was rare to see anyone in a corridor and very few people in the restaurant. Maybe local people travelling with their extended families would need the space, but not the business traveller or a couple.
Alan from London
The Tulip Inn FZ LLC hotel Dubai is located in the Knowledge Village, fully equipped rooms with high tech communication …More
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.