Book your room at Carlton Tower Hotel
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Room (Budget)Max Occupancy: 1 guest
4-star family-friendly hotel in Dubai (Deira) near Gold Souk
This hotel is located in Dubai (Deira), near the airport, Naif Souq, Gold Souk, and Dubai Museum. Also nearby are Perfume Souq and Spice Souk.
In addition to a restaurant, Carlton Tower Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Carlton Tower Hotel provides a health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
A business center is on site at this 4-star property. 3 meeting rooms are available. This family-friendly hotel also offers a nightclub, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. A beach shuttle and a shopping center shuttle are complimentary for guests. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Carlton Tower Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 159
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 11
- Babysitting or childcare
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Health club
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired internet access ( 50 AED per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
Eat and drink
La Marguerite - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Arbat - Onsite theme restaurant
Cafe De Creek - Onsite café
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The fine print for Carlton Tower Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 15 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 15 per night for each additional bedroom. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in your confirmation email.
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tourism fee: AED 15 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: AED 55 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AED 50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Deposit: AED 1000 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150 per night