Book your room at Appart'City Valence Centre
StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Studio, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior StudioMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotel3-star residence, walk to Maison des Tetes
Collect 200 extra points
Just enter your Nectar card number when you book and you’ll receive 400 points credited to your account 30 days after you return from your trip.
Located in the heart of Valence, this residence is within a 10-minute walk of Valence Museum and Maison des Tetes. Valence Cathedral and Eglise de St-Jean are also within 15 minutes.
Along with WiFi in public areas, this smoke-free residence has self parking and laundry facilities. Other amenities include multilingual staff.
All 94 rooms feature kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves, plus wired Internet and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, phones, and desks. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Appart'City Valence Centre features multilingual staff and laundry facilities. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Appart'City Valence Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 94
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2012
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wired internet access ( 1.05 EUR per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 2.05 EUR per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( 1.05 EUR per night )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 7 AM and 9 AM on weekdays.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR .92 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.70 for adults and EUR 7.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 1.05 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2.05 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: EUR 1.05 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.50 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 15.5
- Late check-out fee: EUR 20.5
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.