Availability: Days Inn and Suites Milford
Milford eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Milford, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Shawnee Country Club. Regional attractions also include Killens Pond State Park and Delaware State Fairgrounds.
Recreational amenities at Days Inn and Suites Milford include an indoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Days Inn and Suites Milford Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Days Inn and Suites Milford provides a spa tub and a fitness center. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Event facilities measuring 990 square feet (92 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Days Inn and Suites Milford has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 57
- Number of floors - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (meters) - 92
- Free self parking
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 2005
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 990
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Days Inn and Suites Milford Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- In-room safe fee: USD 1.50 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Delaware Green Lodging thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.