Please enter your travel dates.
Double Room, Sea View
- 1 double
Suite, Sea View
- 1 double
- 1 double
- 1 single
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Bournemouth with a full-service spa
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in Bournemouth, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum, Bournemouth Pavillion Theater, and St. Peter's Church. Also nearby are Bournemouth Pier and Oceanarium.
At Menzies Hotels Bournemouth - Carlton, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel also features a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and private bathrooms; rooms also include phones and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Menzies Hotels Bournemouth - Carlton features an indoor pool and a health club. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 4-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a sauna, and 24-hour room service.
- Banquet facilities
- Full-service health spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Self parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 76
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Fredericks Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Beauty Rooms. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Manicures and pedicures
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 5.00 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.