Availability: Jurys Inn Exeter
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Superior, One Double and One Single BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Exeter eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Princesshay, Rougemont Castle, and Exeter Phoenix Centre. Also nearby are Guildhall Shopping Centre and Exeter Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Jurys Inn Exeter features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Jurys Inn Exeter Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 7 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and room service (during limited hours).
Jurys Inn Exeter is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 170
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Smoke-free property
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Innfusion Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Jurys Inn Exeter Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10 per day
- Late check-out fee: GBP 50
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.