Please enter your travel dates.
Concierge Room, Concierge Service
Historic hotel on 23 acres by Greenfield Village
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Henry Ford Museum
This colonial-style hotel is situated on 23 wooded acres across from the historically themed entertainment of Greenfield Village and the Henry Ford Museum; downtown Detroit is within 12 miles.
A sense of history
Built in 1931 and listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the hotel's architecture and décor are steeped in American history. On site are a seasonal heated pool and 3 dining venues.
Rooms at The Dearborn Inn, A Marriott Hotel offer 37-inch flat-screen TVs with connectivity to MP3 players and other devices. All rooms offer wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and complimentary weekday newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Built in 1931 on the grounds of the Ford Motor Company, the Dearborn Inn is listed in the National Register of Historic Places; across the street are the Henry Ford Museum and historically themed Greenfield Village, with entertainment, educational tours, and shopping. Downtown Detroit is 12 miles away.
Set on 23 acres of gardens, woodlands, and manicured lawns, the hotel has a heated outdoor pool and children's pool (seasonal), and five replica homes of famous Americans, including Patrick Henry, Walt Whitman, and Edgar Allen Poe. Guests have three dining options: the elegant Early American Room, the club-like Golden Eagle Lounge, and the casual Ten Eyck Tavern. A daily breakfast is served.
Hotel amenities include a fitness center, business services and a 24-hour business center, multiple large conference rooms, wireless and wired Internet access in public areas (surcharge), tour assistance, complimentary self-parking, and valet parking (surcharge). An area shuttle transports guests to spots within 3 miles of the hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 229
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Year Built 1931
- Business services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Free guest parking during stay
- Picnic area
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 18
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Free parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Video-game console
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Edison's - Classical architecture and large arched windows overlooking gardens. Traditional fare. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Ten Eyck Tavern - Open late afternoon and evening; serving lite fare and beverages.
Room service - Available morning till late.
Dearborn Inn, A Marriott Hotel has a seasonal heated outdoor pool and children's pool. Also on site is a fitness center with cardio machines and free weights.
The 18-hole Taylor Meadows, Dearborn Hills, and Lakes of Taylor golf courses are within 10 miles. Also within 10 miles is the 36-hole Warren Valley golf course.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 12 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Lodging Michigan thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.