Our recent stay at Live Aqua was wonderful. The hotel staff were so pleasant and ready to serve your every need. We would especially like to recognize Manuel at the pool bar...he went above and beyond to provide phenomenal service. Great experience! We will return in the future.
Angie from Tennessee
The Live Aqua Cancun - Adults Only - All Inclusive is located in front of a white sand beach, across the street from La Isla …More
Great food, nice beach, excellent location.
You have 4 restaurants to choose within the hotel, but you also have the possibility of walk to good restaurants if you feel like. If you don't want to go out of the hotel you can relax at the beach adjacent to the hotel or enjoy the activities in the pool.
Rachel from Canada
Located on Punta Cancun and offering views of the Caribbean and a new and extensive white-sand beach, this resort is within …More
My stay at this resort was from February 9, 2015 to February 22, 2015. My wife and I had a fantastic time. The resort met every expectation. The staff was friendly and would bend over backwards to help you. I would recommend this resort in an instant. Some helpful hints.
1. They were going to charge me $5.00 a day for the safety deposit box. I asked to speak to a supervisor and before I even started my complaint they waived the fee.
2. We used USA transfers to get to the resort from the Cancun airport. Cost me and my wife $135.00 US but they were friendly no stops at any other hotels on the way. And pick us up promptly on February 22 to take us back to the Airport.
3. The hotel was 75% Canadians.... I never ever felt scared .... it was as if I was in Canada.
4. They have three pools area in the resort. A small Jacuzzi like pool, a quite pool and one large pool were all the actives are. The pool chairs are a bit of a problem but I got up at around 8 am every day to put a towel on two chairs.... I never had an issue about getting a chair. However if you got to the pool around 10 am the chairs were all taken. This issue is the same at all resorts I have been to in Mexico. Just be aware.
5. Food was make reservations to the Japanese and the Italian al carte restaurants as soon as you arrive they are the two best and the hardest to get reservations for.
6. If you have any issues as for a supervisor, the supervisory staff bend over back wards to please.
Isidoro from Madagascar
Situated near the beach in Akumal, this all-inclusive resort is close to Riviera Maya Golf Club, Akumal Beach, and Aktun …More
EXCELLENT!! From arrival to departure, everything was great! Staffs were very friendly, accomodating, always on-time (room service, transportation etc.) Food - super delicious, lots of variety. Room & hotel - clean & modern. Awesome vacation!
Janice from NJ
Just 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport, Valentin Imperial Maya sits on a half-mile-long stretch of white-sand …More
The property and vistas are breathtaking. The hotel was very well laid out and maintained. Lots of attention to detail everywhere we turned. The hotel staff are very friendly and accommodating. Food was quite good at the restaurants and poolside. We went to 2 additional Pueblo properties to try their restaurants too and had a good experience. We really enjoyed our vacation and will recommend to others!
Mary from Bloomington, MN
This oceanfront, boutique adults-only resort with cutting-edge, minimalist style sits by itself on a rugged 4-km (2.5-mi) …More
The Sandos was absolutely gorgeous. It's perfectly situated on the beach and within walking distance to downtown and everything fun. However, while at the resort you feel very private despite being so close to town. You also get to be @ beach level or up on the hillside since the hotels bars, restaurants (most of them), spa & gym are situated higher up giving guests the best ocean & city views. Whale watching was amazing and an everyday occurrence for us during our stay in February. We can't wait to go back!
Elizabeth from Seattle, WA
Relive the legend of the Sandos Finisterra All Inclusive Resort in the heart and soul of Cabo. Located on a large beach …More
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.