Please enter your travel dates.
Double or Twin Room
- 1 king
- 1 double
Superior Double Room
- 1 king
- 1 king and 2 single
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Derby with a full-service spa
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Royal Derby Hospital and University of Derby. Area attractions also include Derby Museum and Art Gallery and Derby Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Menzies Hotels Derby - Mickleover Court features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Menzies Hotels Derby - Mickleover Court features an indoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 440 square feet (40 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness center, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Beauty services
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free parking
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 99
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Full-service health spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Business center
- Free self parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 40
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Year Built 1994
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 440
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- In-room massage available
- Air conditioning
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Menzies Hotels Derby - Mickleover Court has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
Beauchic has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.