Availability: Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
Traditional RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Pure, RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Completely renovated hotel in the heart of downtown Denver
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Blocks from Capitol
On the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel is close to shopping and entertainment, about 3 blocks from the Colorado Convention Center and State Capitol, and 2 miles from Coors Field.
This Sheraton features a complimentary health club and year-round outdoor pool. Off the lobby, the 15|FIFTY Lounge offers guests a place to relax and unwind in a comfortable atmosphere.
Rooms with views
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel's 1,231 guestrooms and 82 suites provide city, mountain, or Capitol building views. Rooms offer desks with ergonomic chairs, multi-line phones, and high-speed Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel Amenities
This large, two-tower Sheraton offers a complimentary health club and year-round outdoor pool, along with ample meeting space (133,000 square feet). Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby on surcharge and wired Internet access is complimentary.
15|FIFTY Restaurant and Lounge serves breakfast and dinner and offers guests a comfortable place to relax. This hotel also features Katie Mullens, an authentic Irish pub, serves lunch and dinner, and The Yard House, a premium casual eatery with a variety of ales and lagers.
This property is wheelchair accessible.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 22
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 1,231
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Room service (24 hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £10.72 USD / per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
15|FIFTY Restaurant and Lounge - Located in the lobby, this restaurant offers breakfast and dinner, Monday through Friday, and includes a social hour with a variety of wines.
The Yard House - A premium casual eatery. Serves a variety of meals and 130 taps of imported, craft and specialty ales & lagers.
Katie Mullens - An authentic Irish pub. Offers lunch and dinner.
16Mix - Located off of the lobby. Trendy and inviting spot for cocktails and small plates.
The Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel's health club offers cardiovascular equipment, a weight room, and year-round outdoor pool.
The South Platte Valley, a sprawling area northwest of downtown Denver, features a river that is popular for whitewater rafting and kayaking and lined with bike paths and parks.
The 314-acre City Park, less than five miles away, offers a golf course, tennis courts, horseshoes, baseball, football and soccer fields, two lakes, picnic sites, playgrounds, and the Denver Zoo and Denver Museum of Nature and Science.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.72 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.72 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 28.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.