Book your room at Magnolia Hotel Denver
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Downtown hotel in historic bank building
Close to slopes and stores
This downtown, nonsmoking boutique hotel is 1 block from 16th Street Mall and a little more than an hour's drive from Summit County's four ski areas, making it a favorite for skiers and shoppers alike.
Complimentary perks at Magnolia Hotel Denver include a hot breakfast buffet for two, a beer and wine reception, and a bedtime cookie buffet. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Plenty of pillows
Premium linens and abundant pillows top the beds in the 246 guestrooms, all nonsmoking. Guestrooms at Magnolia Hotel feature granite-topped desks, 37-inch TVs, bathrobes, and city or courtyard views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
This 12-story Magnolia Hotel occupies a 1911 bank building, considered Denver's first “skyscraper.” The 16th Street Mall, a pedestrian-friendly outdoor mall with department stores, boutiques, restaurants, and casual cafés, is one block away. The Colorado Convention Center is three blocks away.
In addition to complimentary breakfast and cookies, guests have access to Harry's Bar for drinks and appetizers. Starbucks offers coffee and pastries. Four dining options are also available for lunch and dinner, where guests can savor American cuisine.
The hotel offers 10,000 square feet of meeting space, including the 250-seat Magnolia Ballroom, which is in a separate building across 17th Street. On-site self parking and valet parking are available (surcharges).
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 246
- Number of floors - 12
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Conference space size (meters) - 952
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 10250
- Year Built 1911
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Complimentary reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Long-term parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room massage available
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
The Magnolia Hotel Denver serves a daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet 6 to 9 AM Monday through Friday, 7 to 10 AM Saturday through Sunday, and late-evening cookies and milk 8 to 10 PM every day.
Harry's Bar - Colorful restaurant, retro-mod lounge featuring cocktails, appetizers,light dares, lunch and dinner. Popular spot for after-work drinks.
Starbucks - Coffee drinks, pastries, and snacks. Open 5 AM to 7 PM Monday through Friday, 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM Saturday, and 7 AM to 2 PM Sunday.
The Lounge - A restaurant serving the American cuisine open for breakfast. Appetizers, happy hour and drinks are also served.
Quiznos - A restaurant serving lunch.
Guests have secured 24-hour access to Magnolia Hotel's fitness center, which includes a spacious lobby, cardio equipment, weight machines, strategically placed televisions, and women's and men's locker rooms.
A bicycling and running path runs along Cherry Creek, five blocks away. The South Platte River, popular for whitewater rafting, is accessible about one mile northwest of downtown. Bike paths and parks line the river.
The 314-acre City Park, less than five miles from downtown Denver, is home to a golf course, tennis and horseshoe courts, playgrounds, two lakes, and sport fields. The Denver Zoo and Denver Museum of Nature and Science are also located there.
Summit County, a little more than an hour west of Denver, offers four popular ski areas: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, and Arapahoe Basin. Vail is 100 miles west of Denver.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Magnolia Hotel Denver
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.