Availability: Springhill Suites By Marriott - Danbury
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Danbury eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Matrix Conference and Banquet Center, Ives Concert Park, and Danbury Fair Mall. Local attractions also include Richter Park Golf Course and Military Museum of Southern New England.
At Springhill Suites By Marriott - Danbury, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel also features complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and dry cleaning/laundry services.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and sofa beds, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with microwaves and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Springhill Suites By Marriott - Danbury Amenities
Springhill Suites By Marriott - Danbury features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wired high-speed Internet access. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 4
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Indoor pool
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Springhill Suites By Marriott - Danbury Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.