Book your room at Sol Dahab Red Sea
Standard Double or Twin Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Triple Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests
Superior Double or Twin Room (Sea and Pool view)Max Occupancy: 2 guests
Family Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Single Room, Sea ViewMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Waterfront hotel with a fitness center
This Dahab hotel is by the sea and set on its own private beach, within easy reach of Dahab Bay. Area attractions also include Dahab Beach.
At Sol Dahab Red Sea, spend the day on the private beach where you can enjoy snorkeling, then return for a meal at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sol Dahab Red Sea
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. Summer fun is a breeze at Sol Dahab Red Sea with activities like snorkeling and windsurfing.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. The property also offers a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 5 bars/lounges and a beach bar. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach hotel also offers a complimentary children's club and a fitness center. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- On private beach
- Beach towels
- Children's club (free)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 217
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 5
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Hair salon
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Beach bar
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 3658
- Conference space size (meters) - 340
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Tennis on site
- Free self parking
- Snack bar/deli
- Television in lobby
- Flat-panel TV
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
The View Restaurant - This beachfront buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Blue Bay Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves lunch and dinner. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a private beach and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Beach volleyball on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Windsurfing on site
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EGP 446
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: EGP 223 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EGP 690
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EGP 345 (from 4 to 12 years old)
- Late check-out fee: EGP 325
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.