Availability: Dahab Resort
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Beachfront hotel with calming spa services
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This Dahab hotel is near the bay, set on the beach a short distance from Dahab Bay and Dahab Beach. Regional attractions also include Blue Hole and Ras Abu Galum.
At Dahab Resort, spend the day on the beach where you can enjoy water skiing. Then return for a meal at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature sofa beds, high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dahab Resort Amenities
Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. Have fun in the sun at Dahab Resort with summer activities like scuba diving, water skiing, and mini golf.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 3 bars/lounges and a beach bar. This luxury hotel also offers a complimentary children's club, an outdoor pool, and a children's pool. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Year Built 1999
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Children's club (free)
- Number of bars/lounges 3
- Beach bar
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Billiards or pool table
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 54
- Television in lobby
- Arcade/game room
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 159
- Number of floors - 2
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tennis on site
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Beach umbrellas
- Free self parking
- Beach towels
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Dahab Resort has 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 11 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Tennis on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Miniature golf on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Playground on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Dahab Resort Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 140
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 70 (from 2 to 12 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 8.27 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 70 per vehicle (one way)
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room