Book your room at Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza
Hotel with a restaurant, in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to Inca Museum, Plaza de Armas, and Cusco Cathedral. Also nearby are Church of the Company of Jesus and Pre-Columbian Art Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a business center.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center. This Cusco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- Free Wi-Fi
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is 9 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.