Book your room at Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza
3-star Cusco hotel in Cusco Historic Center with free breakfast
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located in Cusco Historic Center, this hotel is steps from Inca Museum, Plaza de Armas, and Cusco Cathedral. Church of the Company of Jesus and Museum of Contemporary Art are also within 5 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and a business center. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, tour/ticket assistance, and a front-desk safe are onsite.
All 20 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD TVs with cable channels, and hair dryers. Guests will also find safes and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center. This Cusco hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Free WiFi
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 20
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Private bathroom
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV service
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Tierra Viva Cusco Plaza has a restaurant on site.
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is 9 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.