Please enter your travel dates.
Triple Room - Breakfast Plan
- One Double Bed
Twin Room - Breakfast Plan
- Two Twin Beds
Double Room - Breakfast Plan
- One Double Bed
Single Room, 1 Double Bed - Breakfast Plan
- One Double Bed
Hotel with a restaurant, in Urubamba (Yanahuara)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Urubamba (Yanahuara), close to Salt Mines Of Maras. Area attractions also include Moray Terraces and Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc.
In addition to a restaurant, Hacienda del Valle features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and direct-dial phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center. This Urubamba hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and room service (during limited hours). Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free parking (limited spaces)
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Satellite TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Taypicamana - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Policies & Fees
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.