Book your room at Casa de Campo Urubamba
3-star hotel in Urubamba with free parking
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in Urubamba, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc, Plaza de Armas, and Iglesia de Urubamba. Estadio de Urubamba is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) away.
This hotel features a restaurant, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Self parking is free.
All 12 rooms offer Select Comfort beds, showers, and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. This Urubamba hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Free self parking
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
Casa de Campo Urubamba has a restaurant on site.
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 10:30 AM
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Debit cards not accepted
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.