Book your room at Casa de Campo Urubamba
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single Room, 1 Single BedMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Urubamba inn with a restaurant
Collect 400 points
Special Offer! Collect DOUBLE Nectar points on hotel bookings made by 28 February 2015 for stays before 31 August 2015. That’s 400 points instead of the usual 200. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted.
Situated in Urubamba, this inn is close to Santuario del Senor de Torrechayoc, Iglesia de Urubamba, and Plaza de Armas. Also nearby are Salt Mines Of Maras and Estadio de Urubamba.
In addition to a restaurant, Casa de Campo Urubamba features free self parking. Other amenities include a garden and tour/ticket assistance.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses and include private bathrooms and complimentary toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The inn offers a restaurant. This Urubamba inn also offers tour/ticket assistance and a garden. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Free self parking
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
Casa de Campo Urubamba has a restaurant on site.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 10:30 AM
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Debit cards not accepted
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.