Book your room at Casa Cartagena
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Grand SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4.5-star luxury hotel with a full-service spa in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center)
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This luxury hotel is located in Cusco (Cusco Historic Center), close to Pre-Columbian Art Museum, Inca Museum, and Museum of Religious Art. Also nearby are Hatunrumiyoc and Cusco Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Casa Cartagena features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and climate control. Other amenities include DVD players and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Casa Cartagena features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 172 square feet (16 square meters). This luxury hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Number of floors - 2
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 172
- Conference space size (meters) - 16
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free train station pickup
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- DVD player
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Free WiFi
- Room service (24 hours)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 5:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Casa Cartagena has a restaurant on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
Qoya Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and facials. The spa is equipped with a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and hydrotherapy.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
We should mention
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.