Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double or Twin Room
- 1 double
Victorian hotel with a restaurant, in Cockermouth (Lake District)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This hotel is located in Cockermouth (Lake District), close to Jennings Brewery and Wordsworth House. Regional attractions also include Crummock Water and Crosthwaite Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Allerdale Court Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning.
1 meeting rooms are available. This Victorian hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in.
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- Number of floors - 3
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 1
- Coffee shop or café
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking
- Year Built 1880
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
A complimentary English breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Allerdale Court Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 2:00 PM
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- INCLUDED/NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE Full English Breakfast is included in the room rate. Wireless is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge. All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding. All older children or adults are charged £10 pp per night for extra beds. Pets are allowed but will be charged £5 per pet per night.
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.