Book your room at Pierre & Vacances Résidence Cap Morgat
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star residence near the beach
Collect 400 points
Special Offer! Collect DOUBLE Nectar points on hotel bookings made by 28 February 2015 for stays before 31 August 2015. That’s 400 points instead of the usual 200. Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted.
Offering direct access to the beach, this residence by the ocean in Crozon is located within minutes of Morgat Beach. Area attractions also include Cap de la Chevre and Pointe de Penhir.
At Pierre & Vacances Résidence Cap Morgat, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. The residence also features wireless Internet access (surcharge) and laundry facilities.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include safes and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Pierre & Vacances Résidence Cap Morgat features an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). This beach residence also offers multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities.
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Direct access to private beach
- Pool sun loungers
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Outdoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are Sunday through Friday from 9 AM to noon and 5 PM to 7 PM; Saturday hours are 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 8 PM. Closed on Wednesdays in April and October. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per week