Book your room at Hotel Le Cep
Double Room (Village)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room (1er Cru)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Suite (Grand Cru)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite (Nectar)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star hotel in Beaune with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Collegiate Church of Notre-Dame, Burgundy Wine Museum, and Hotel Dieu. Also nearby are Marche Aux Vins Winery and Museum of Fine Arts.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Le Cep features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This Beaune hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11:30 AM.
Loiseau des Vignes - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hotel Le Cep
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20.5 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 18 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.