Book your room at Hotel Le Cep
Double Room (Village)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double Room (1er Cru)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Suite (Grand Cru)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite (Nectar)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
4-star hotel in Beaune with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Collegiate Church of Notre-Dame, Burgundy Wine Museum, and Hotel Dieu. Also nearby are Marche Aux Vins Winery and Museum of Fine Arts.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Le Cep features a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Le Cep
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference space and meeting rooms. This Beaune hotel also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff.
- Total number of rooms - 65
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11:30 AM.
Loiseau des Vignes - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 20.5 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 18 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 18 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.