Please enter your travel dates.
- One Double Bed
- One Single Bed
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a full-service spa in Falmouth (South Cornish Coast)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This spa hotel is located in Falmouth (South Cornish Coast), close to the beach, Gyllyngvase Beach, Swanpool Beach, and National Maritime Museum. Also nearby are Pendinnis Castle and Maenporth Beach.
In addition to a restaurant, St Michael's Hotel & Spa features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
In addition to coffee/tea makers and hair dryers, guestrooms feature irons/ironing boards along with private bathrooms and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, St Michael's Hotel & Spa features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast.
Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a steam room, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance.
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Number of floors - 2
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
Guests are offered a complimentary English breakfast.
Flying Fish Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
St Michaels Spa has 4 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: GBP 12.50 per pet, per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.