Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
- 1 double
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Garden Area
- 1 king
- 1 king
- 1 king
Colonial hotel with an outdoor pool, in Cochin (Fort Cochin - Mattancherry)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Cochin (Fort Cochin - Mattancherry), close to the beach, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Cathedral, and Chinese Fishing Nets. Also nearby are Jain Temple and Mattancherry Palace.
In addition to a restaurant, Poovath Heritage Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include deep soaking bathtubs, kitchenettes, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service. This Colonial hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a library, and a terrace. Concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and currency exchange can be provided. Onsite valet parking is complimentary.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Free parking
- Free valet parking
- Babysitting or childcare
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free long-term parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Medical assistance available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 1902
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free long-term parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free movie channels
Sea View - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Afternoon tea is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light snacks, available from room service (during limited hours).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in begins at 1 PM. Early check-in or late check-out may be allowed subject to availability.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3750
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 2250 (from 5 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 900.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Heritage Environmental Rating Scheme, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.