Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Superior Double Room
- One Double Bed
Chipping Campden eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in a rural location, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Hidcote Manor Garden, Chipping Campden Church of St James, and Dover's Hill. Local attractions also include Shakespeare County Raceway.
In addition to a restaurant, Three Ways House Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and 24-hour room service.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and desks; rooms also include direct-dial phones and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and 24-hour room service. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Three Ways House Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 3
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Free breakfast
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free outdoor parking
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary breakfast is offered.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: GBP 5.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.