Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 Double Beds
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, City View
Prism-shaped hotel near Rush and Oak streets
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Close to nightlife
Located 1 block from Rush Street nightclubs, Oak Street shopping, and the Magnificent Mile, this 32-story Gold Coast hotel is 2 blocks from the John Hancock Center.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and meeting spaces.
All 415 guestrooms at the Sofitel Chicago Water Tower offer feather mattresses and duvets, evening turndown service, WiFi (surcharge), and marble bathrooms with separate glass showers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Meeting and event space totals 10,000 square feet (929 square meters) and includes a ballroom with angled, floor-to-ceiling windows with views of the John Hancock Center. Audiovisual equipment, event catering, and complimentary wireless Internet access are available. 2 complimentary business centers provide printing, faxing, copying, and scanning.
The hotel's restaurant serves contemporary French cuisine, and a stylish lounge has a steel-topped bar and fireside seating.
Guests can use a 24-hour on-site fitness center, and the Sofitel provides discounted access to a nearby fitness center with an indoor lap pool, steam rooms, personal trainers, and exercise classes.
- Wedding services
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Parking nearby
- Concierge desk
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 415
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 32
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Luggage storage
- Tour assistance
- Parking limited (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- LCD TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Café des Architectes - Light streams in through angled windows facing a seasonal terrace from this contemporary French restaurant. The bar has white-leather and chrome barstools, and the dining room features opaque glass tables paired with black-leather or upholstered chairs. Serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Le Bar - A fiber-optic ceiling mimics twinkling stars in this cocktail lounge with a steel-topped bar and a library-style sitting area with fireplace. Serving an extensive selection of wines and champagnes, as well as specialty martinis and appetizers. Open from mid-afternoon until late night.
The 24-hour fitness center at Sofitel Chicago Water Tower offers treadmills, stationary bicycles, free weights, and weight-training machines. Guests also receive discounted access to a nearby health club providing an indoor lap pool, basketball court, indoor running track, and fitness classes.
The hotel is five blocks from Lake Michigan, where guests can walk, jog, or bike along a 20-mile lakefront path. Oak Street Beach, a half-mile away, is popular for sunbathing and swimming in the summer. Within five miles of the hotel, the Sydney R. Marovitz golf course offers a challenging and scenic nine-hole course along Lake Michigan.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 30
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 63 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 200 per stay
- Additional Details
Up to 3 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.