Book your room at Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel
Suburban Chicago hotel near Woodfield Mall
Chicago: 32 miles
The Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel in suburban Chicago is 1 mile from Woodfield Mall. Downtown Chicago is 32 miles away and Six Flags Great America is 33 miles away.
This smoke-free, suburban Chicago hotel features an indoor pool, fitness equipment, an on-site restaurant and coffee shop, business center, and meeting facilities. Wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Guestrooms feature premium Marriott bedding, including down comforters and pillows. The 32-inch flat panel HDTV TVs offer cable channels and pay movies. Bathrobes are provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel features an indoor pool, fitness equipment, a restaurant, a coffee shop, and a business center. The hotel offers meeting spaces for large and small groups, and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Newspapers are complimentary in the lobby, which has a fireplace.
This Chicago-area hotel is smoke-free, family-friendly, and offers a concierge desk. Valet parking is available.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 16
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 500
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 148,624
- Conference space size (meters) - 13808
- Number of meeting rooms - 42
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per day ), Wired internet access ( 12.95 USD per day )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Sam & Harry's Restaurant – Menu features local flavors. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Features USDA Prime steaks and fresh seafood.
Gather – Open for lunch and dinner.
Wintergarden Café – Coffee shop. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Features Starbucks Coffee.
Terrace Lounge - Contemporary lounge serving seasonal food. Open for lunch and dinner.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 14 per day