Book your room at Millennium Knickerbocker
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Landmark Chicago hotel adjacent to Magnificent Mile
Close to shopping
This 1927 landmark Chicago hotel is a half block from Michigan Avenue/Magnificent Mile shopping, two blocks from Oak Street shopping and Water Tower Place. Lake Michigan is three blocks away.
The Millennium Knickerbocker provides business services, fitness equipment, meeting space, and personal concierge services. A restaurant and martini bar are located in the 1920s-era lobby.
Rooms include 40-inch HD TVs with premium cable channels and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Beds feature pillowtop mattresses, down duvets, and Frette Italian linens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
This 1927 landmark Chicago hotel is half a block from Michigan Avenue/Magnificent Mile shopping, and 2 blocks from Oak Street shopping and Water Tower Place. Lake Michigan is 3 blocks away.
NiX serves Pacific Rim-influenced American cuisine. The Martini Bar offers over 50 versions of the eponymous drink and features live music. A morning coffee bar provides beverages and pastries.
Business services, fitness equipment, meeting space, and personal concierge services are available. Wireless Internet access is available in the 1920s-era lobby for a fee. Onsite parking, including valet parking, is available for a fee.
This hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Total number of rooms - 306
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (10.95 USD per 24 hours surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Separate bedroom
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Millennium Knickerbocker
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 65 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 50
- Late check-out fee: USD 25
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.