Availability: Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Arlington Heights (North Suburbs)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Arlington Heights (North Suburbs), close to Raupp Memorial Museum, Deer Park Town Center, and Palatine Hills Golf Course. Local attractions also include Deer Grove Forest Preserve.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3-star property.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 1100 square feet (99 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a fireplace in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1100
- Conference space size (meters) - 99
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 4
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 152
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Courtyard Chicago Arlington Heights/North Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 10.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 3 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.