Availability: Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Naperville (Aurora - Western Suburbs)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Naperville (Aurora - Western Suburbs), close to DuPage Children's Museum, Arrowhead Golf Club, and Saints Peter and Paul Catholic Church. Local attractions also include Sea Lion Aquatic Park and Naper Settlement Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville Amenities
Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 1272 square feet (114 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1272
- Conference space size (meters) - 114
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Meeting rooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 147
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Courtyard by Marriott Chicago Naperville Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4.50 and USD 8.95 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.