Book your room at Chicago Marriott Midway
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Concierge Room, Concierge ServiceMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Art Deco hotel in Chicago with 2 restaurants
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated near the airport, in Chicago, this hotel is close to Marquette Park. Area attractions also include Toyota Park and Morton College.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Chicago Marriott Midway features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Chicago Marriott Midway
At your hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Chicago Marriott Midway provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3.5-star property. Event facilities measure 5701 square feet (530 square meters). This Art Deco hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), an area shuttle, and a train station pick-up service are complimentary for guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2012.
Chicago Marriott Midway is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Number of floors - 6
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Conference space size (meters) - 530
- Year Built 2002
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (feet) - 5701
- Smoke-free property
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( £12.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( £12.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- LCD TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Dempseys Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine.
Dempseys Lounge - This pub serves lunch and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for Chicago Marriott Midway
When you arrive
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 for adults and USD 4.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.