Book your room at Hotel New Otani Makuhari
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
4-star hotel with a full-service spa in Chiba (Makuhari)
This hotel is located in Chiba (Makuhari), close to Makuhari Messe, Chiba Marine Stadium, and Shinobazu Pond. Local attractions also include Yatsuhigata Nature Observation Center.
At Hotel New Otani Makuhari, recreational amenities include an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel also features a theme park shuttle and a full-service spa.
In addition to LED televisions with digital channels, guestrooms include refrigerators. Bathrooms come with shower/tub combinations and bidets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, Hotel New Otani Makuhari features an indoor pool and a sauna. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a swim-up bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, a fitness center, and a steam room.
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 24
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Theme park shuttle (complimentary)
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 418
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Swim-up bar
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 1000 JPY per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 1000 JPY per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 1000 JPY per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 1000 JPY per 24-hour period )
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- LED TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 10 AM and 7 AM.
SATSUKI - This restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
TAIKANEN - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
SENBAZURU - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa.
The fine print for Hotel New Otani Makuhari
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 3600 for adults and JPY 2138 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1000 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): JPY 1000 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: JPY 1000 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: JPY 1000 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Facilities fee: JPY 5400 per person and includes use of:
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.