Availability: Royal Princess Chiang Mai
Family-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Chiang Mai (Chang Khlan)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Chiang Mai (Chang Khlan), near the airport, Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, Central Chiang Mai Memorial Hospital, and Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center. Also nearby are Warorot Market and Wiang Kum Kam.
In addition to a restaurant, Royal Princess Chiang Mai features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
In addition to satellite television, guestrooms include beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 June 2014 to 31 October 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Royal Princess Chiang Mai Amenities
Royal Princess Chiang Mai features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 2110 square feet (196 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Royal Princess Chiang Mai has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 198
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare
- Outdoor pool
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1985
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2110
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Conference space size (meters) - 196
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary bottled water
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Jasmine Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Ecotours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Royal Princess Chiang Mai Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 1800
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 900 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: THB 3600
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1800 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Breakfast fee: THB 495 for adults and THB 248 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 200 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 100 (one way), (from 5 to 11 years old)
- Late check-out fee: THB 1500
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 800 per night
- Additional Details
Guests must transfer to the property via required shuttle and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in The Green Leaf Environmental Standard (GLES), a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.