Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double or Twin Room
- 1 double
Standard Double or Twin Room - Breakfast Included
- 1 double
Superior Double Room - Breakfast Included
- 1 double
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Crewe with a full-service spa
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in a rural location, this spa hotel is close to Alexandra Stadium. Regional attractions also include Loomer Road Stadium and Vale Park.
At Crewe Hall - QHotels, recreational amenities include an outdoor tennis court and an indoor pool. The hotel also features a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, Crewe Hall - QHotels features an outdoor tennis court and an indoor pool. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property offers access to secretarial services, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Complimentary parking is available on site.
Crewe Hall - QHotels is a smoke-free property.
- Computer station
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Full-service health spa
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Secretarial services
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Tennis on site
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 117
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor tennis court
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Beauty services
- Wedding services
- Health club
- Half board rates available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 17
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Direct-dial phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Digital TV service
The Brasserie - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Sheridan lounge - This café specializes in British cuisine and serves lunch only. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor tennis court and a health club are featured at the hotel. In addition to an indoor pool, other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Crewe Hall Spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs.
Guests under 14 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Minimum age to access spa is 14
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.