Availability: City Hotel Thessaloniki
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Junior Suite, City ViewMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Single Room, No ViewMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Superior Single Room, City ViewMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Standard Room, No ViewMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Thessaloniki near Aristotelous Square
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located in the city center of Thessaloniki, this eco-friendly hotel is near the airport and within walking distance of Jewish Museum of Thessaloniki, Aristotelous Square, and Church of Panagia Chalkeon. Also nearby are Church of Hagia Sophia and Saint Demetrios Church.
In addition to a restaurant, City Hotel Thessaloniki features a health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
City Hotel Thessaloniki Amenities
City Hotel Thessaloniki features a health club and a spa tub. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This eco-friendly hotel also offers spa services, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in August 2012.
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 125
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 8
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Luggage storage
- Health club
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Laundry facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Thessaloniki City - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a spa tub.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
City Hotel Thessaloniki Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Hotel Registry Number - 0933K014A00330800
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 13-25 per day
- Additional Details
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.