Availability: Scandic Jyväskylä
Please enter your travel dates.
Jyvaskyla eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Jyvaeskylae Art Museum, University of Jyvaskyla, and Alvar Aalto Museum. Local attractions also include Jyvaeskylaen Jaahalli and Laajis Ski Resort.
In addition to a restaurant, Scandic Jyväskylä features an indoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and small meeting rooms.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and minibars; rooms also include private bathrooms and televisions.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Scandic Jyväskylä Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Scandic Jyväskylä provides a sauna, a 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary bicycles. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 1506 square feet (140 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, gift shops/newsstands, and room service (during limited hours).
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space size (feet) - 1506
- Conference space size (meters) - 140
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- LED TV
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Colonial - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, a 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Scandic Jyväskylä Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: EUR 12 per night
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Nordic Swan, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.