Book your room at Hostal Marlin
Please enter your travel dates.
Hostel in Cartagena (Cartagena Walled City) near Puerta del Reloj
Located in the heart of Cartagena, this hostel is within walking distance of San Roque Church and Puerta del Reloj. Also nearby are San Felipe de Barajas Castle and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent.
Hostal Marlin provides complimentary wireless Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Guestrooms have kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and separate bedrooms; rooms also include air conditioning and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Hostal Marlin features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and dry cleaning/laundry services. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Hostal Marlin has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate bedroom
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
The fine print for Hostal Marlin
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 1 PM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 20000 per night
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast, if one is offered. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.