In my room you could bearly fit a bed, no chair or table. No place to put your cloths. The next room to mine was for the neigboruhoods waterpump, so when ever anyone in the neigborhood needed water it woke me up. Internet - through 3G - hardly existing. My suggestion - don´t go there.
1) was sort of challenge to find it at first, since the address they provide does not work for gps. and they have two names - Parador Costa del Mar in the internet, but on the building itself it says Tropical inn :-) don't be confused.
2) at low season restaurant is closed, you have to go off site to eat (close though, like 1 mile)
3) no access to the beach from the hotel territory (beaches are in close drive, like 1 mile again)
4) internet access is only in public areas
that's all about dis-advantages.
now good things:
1) very quiet. especially at low season - I think 3 rooms out of 15 were occupied. no people or noise around.
2) stunning view from the window and from the pool area.
3) friendly service
4) fridge and microwave in the room
5) comfortable bed
6) rd 901 (where the hotel is located) - has the most beautiful road views I've ever saw.
Overall - very nice and peaceful stay. Thank you!
This place is off the beaten path and away from the big crowds. Very pleasant people. good restaurants, especially the Blue Hawaii oriental place. They have some excellent sushi Chef/artists. Prices are good and the fish is super fresh. The beach is in walking distance and the pool is just outside the door.
Ms Gina the manager is exceptional, she is extremely professional and accommodating. Very welcoming and helpful to clients, she made our stay at the resort a very memorable one. The staff follow her lead.
Payments accepted on expedia.co.uk include American Express, Diner's Club International, Maestro, MasterCard, Visa, Visa Electron and PayPal.
Flight-inclusive holiday packages and Flight-Plus arrangements created on Expedia.co.uk are financially protected by the Civil Aviation Authority (under Expedia, Inc.'s ATOL number 5788). But ATOL protection does not apply to all holiday and travel services listed on this website. Please ask us to confirm what protection may apply to your booking. If you do not receive an ATOL Certificate then your booking will not be ATOL protected. If you do receive an ATOL Certificate but all the parts of your trip are not listed on it, those parts will not be ATOL protected. Please see our general terms and conditions for further details on ATOL or for more information about financial protection and the ATOL Certificate go to: www.atol.org.uk/ATOLCertificate.
For the sale of travel insurance Expedia Inc. is an Appointed Representative of Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited trading as Allianz Global Assistance which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Mondial Assistance (UK) Limited's FCA registration number is 311909. FCA authorisation can be checked at the Financial Services register at www.fsa.gov.uk/register/
Expedia, Inc., is not responsible for content on external Web sites.