Availability: Colonial House Inn & Restaurant
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Victorian bed & breakfast with an indoor pool, in Yarmouth Port (Hyannis - Yarmouth)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This historic bed & breakfast is located in Yarmouth Port (Hyannis - Yarmouth), near the airport, Edward Gorey House, Captain Bangs Hallet House Museum, and Grays Beach. Also nearby are Dennis Pond Conservation Area and Bayberry Hills Golf Course.
In addition to a restaurant, Colonial House Inn & Restaurant features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to premium cable television, guestrooms include beds with memory foam mattresses, private pools, and fireplaces.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Colonial House Inn & Restaurant Amenities
Colonial House Inn & Restaurant features an indoor pool and a spa tub. Dining options at the bed & breakfast include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 3000 square feet (279 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This Victorian bed & breakfast also offers a library, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Colonial House Inn & Restaurant has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- 24-hour business center
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference center
- Conference space size (meters) - 279
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1730
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Microwave (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate sitting area
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Memory foam mattress
- Private pool
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Colonial House Inn & Restaurant has a restaurant serving breakfast only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Colonial House Inn & Restaurant Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk will be closed daily from 8 PM - 8 AM.
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 6 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 5.00 per pet, per night (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 25.00
- Deposit: USD 25.00 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in ECO Certification, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.