Book your room at Hotel Renoir
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Premium Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Deluxe SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
4-star romantic hotel in Cannes (City Centre - Train Station) near Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall
This romantic hotel is located in Cannes (City Centre - Train Station), close to Forville Provencal Food Market, Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall, and La Croisette. Also nearby are Cannes Harbour and Cannes City Hall.
Hotel Renoir provides a bar/lounge, complimentary wireless Internet access, 24-hour room service, and limo/town car service.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, day beds, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to limo/town car service and meeting rooms. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the airport to the hotel (available on request) is offered to guests. This romantic hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services.
Hotel Renoir is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - pickup (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Number of floors - 4
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Bathtub or shower
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- In-room massage available
- Day bed
Eat and drink
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The fine print for Hotel Renoir
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 17.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 45.00 per night
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.