Book your room at Cannes Palace Hotel
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
4-star family-friendly hotel in Cannes with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated near the beach in Cannes, this hotel is close to Croisette Beach, Gazagnaire Beach and La Croisette. Also nearby are Forville Provencal Food Market and Rue d'Antibes.
Cannes Palace Hotel provides complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, limo/town car service, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a business center.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
A computer station is located on site and wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. This family-friendly hotel also offers a seasonal outdoor pool, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 165
- Number of floors - 6
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Year Built 1965
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (19 EUR per 24 hours surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Pay movies
- Access via exterior corridors
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
The fine print for Cannes Palace Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 15
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 19 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.