Availability: Best Western Cannes Riviera Hotel
Club RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 Double or 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
4-star family-friendly hotel in Cannes (City Centre - Train Station) near Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
Located in the heart of Cannes, this eco-friendly hotel is near the beach and within walking distance of Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall and La Croisette. Also nearby are Forville Provencal Food Market and Rue d'Antibes.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access, Best Western Cannes Riviera Hotel provides a rooftop terrace, dry cleaning/laundry services, and laundry facilities.
LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Cannes Riviera Hotel Amenities
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This 4-star property offers access to a business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 1076 square feet (100 square meters). This family-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2010.
Best Western Cannes Riviera Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Hair salon
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Babysitting or childcare
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (limited hours)
- Year Built 1973
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Soundproofed rooms
- Complimentary newspaper
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillow menu
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf driving range on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Best Western Cannes Riviera Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 17 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 19 per day
- Additional Details
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in EU Flower, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.