Book your room at Residence Pierre & Vacances Le Chant des Oiseaux
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom (4 pax)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom (5 pax)Max Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Standard Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
HouseMax Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children, 5 infants)
Residence with an indoor pool, in Courseulles-sur-Mer (Seine Bay)
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
This residence is located in Courseulles-sur-Mer (Seine Bay), close to the beach, Juno Beach, Beny-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery, and Gold Beach. Regional attractions also include Festyland and Cathedrale Notre-Dame Bayeux.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Residence Pierre & Vacances Le Chant des Oiseaux provides laundry facilities, free self parking, and a garden.
In addition to kitchenettes and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Pierre & Vacances Le Chant des Oiseaux features an indoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Year Built 2012
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Indoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 EUR per day )
Free self parking
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9.00 per pet, per day
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40.00 per week
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).