Book your room at Residence Pierre & Vacances Le Chant des Oiseaux
We are unable to search for rooms at this time. Please try again in a few minutes.
Residence with an indoor pool, in Courseulles-sur-Mer (Seine Bay)
Collect 200 points.*
Simply enter your Nectar card number on the confirmation page. Your points will be credited 30 days after your trip is complete. *Offers may apply
This residence is located in Courseulles-sur-Mer (Seine Bay), close to the beach, Juno Beach, Beny-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery, and Gold Beach. Regional attractions also include Festyland and Cathedrale Notre-Dame Bayeux.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), Residence Pierre & Vacances Le Chant des Oiseaux provides laundry facilities, free self parking, and a garden.
In addition to kitchenettes and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Pierre & Vacances Le Chant des Oiseaux
At your hotel
Residence Pierre & Vacances Le Chant des Oiseaux features an indoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Year Built 2012
- Total number of rooms - 102
- Indoor pool
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 5 EUR / per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 5 EUR / per day )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Complimentary toiletries
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
The fine print for Residence Pierre & Vacances Le Chant des Oiseaux
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7 PM.
From December 20, 2013 through May 17, 2014, reception hours are Sunday through Friday from 9 AM to noon and 4 PM to 7 PM; Saturday hours are from 8 AM to noon and 2 PM to 8 PM.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 9.00 per pet, per day
- Deposit: EUR 200.00 per stay
- In-room safe fee: EUR 3.50 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40.00 per week
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).