Book your room at Residence Pierre & Vacances Le Castel Normand
Studio Two PeopleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Studio Four PeopleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Studio, Garden View (for 4)Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Residence on the waterfront, in Deauville (Deauville - Trouville-sur-Mer)
Located in the heart of Deauville, this residence is near the beach and within walking distance of Deauville Poney Club and Deauville Beach. Also nearby are Deauville Casino and Deauville La Touques Racecourse.
Amenities at Residence Pierre & Vacances Le Castel Normand include complimentary wireless Internet access, laundry facilities, and multilingual staff.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Residence Pierre & Vacances Le Castel Normand features a terrace, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 9 AM and 11 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 9 AM to noon and 4 PM to 7 PM; Saturday hours are 9 AM to noon and 3 PM to 7 PM. closed Sunday afternoon and all-day Wednesday.
Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours must contact the hotel in advance to arrange check-in. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 40 per stay