Book your room at Résidence Maeva Les Tamaris
Residence with an outdoor tennis court, in Trouville-sur-Mer (Deauville - Trouville-sur-Mer)
This residence is located in Trouville-sur-Mer (Deauville - Trouville-sur-Mer), close to the beach, Trouville Museum - Villa Montebello, Trouville Beach, and Barriere Casino Trouville. Also nearby are Deauville Poney Club and Deauville Beach.
Résidence Maeva Les Tamaris provides wireless Internet access (surcharge), laundry facilities, a garden, and multilingual staff.
Guestrooms have kitchenettes, refrigerators, and microwaves; rooms also include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and separate dining areas.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Résidence Maeva Les Tamaris features multilingual staff, a garden, and laundry facilities. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor tennis court
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Billiards or pool table
- Tennis on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5 EUR per day )
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Private bathroom
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Separate dining area
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Playground on site
- Tennis on site
The fine print for Résidence Maeva Les Tamaris
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This hotel's reception is open Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9 AM to noon and again 5 PM - 7 PM; Saturday 9 AM - Noon and 2 PM - 8 PM; closed on Wednesday. Guests planning to arrive outside of these hours must contact the hotel in advance. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 4 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 9 per pet, per day
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: EUR 200 per stay
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fee: EUR 40 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per stay
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.